* It eradicates the uneven or unbalanced pixels in an image by replacing uneven pixels.
* It simply removes the irregularities of a picture.How to Launch:
- Open Gimp.
- Launch a new image file.
- Now pick Healing Tool
from the toolbox.
* To select, click the Toolbox and then press the button H
- The available 23 options enables the user to set different features to the Healing tool
- This option increases the strength of the tool.Brush
- This option provides you a list of pointers or shapes to heal the picture.Scale
- This option maximizes or minimizes the size of the heal tool.Brush Dynamics
- The Pressure, Velocity and Random
features are combined with Opacity, Hardness, Size
to apply the features to the pointer of the heal tool.Fade Out
- This option makes the airbrush to give a paler effect to the paint that has been applied on the image i.e. the color painted turns fader.Apply Jitter
- This option is used spread the variety of colors on the image which makes the image look catchy.Hard Edge
- This option delivers thick colors when it is applied and particularly concentrates on the curves.Sample Merged
- This option makes the heal tool to calculate the values of the active and visible layers.Alignment
- This option fixes the position of brush and its source position. It provides three alignment options namely Aligned, Registered and Fixed
. You can also select the "None" option to deselect the alignment option.How to Use:
- Press Ctrl
button and start the selection.
- Simply drag the cursor over the image. Do not leave "Ctrl" button until the selection is over.
- User can do the healing in any portion of the currently opened image or else launch another image file and do the healing process.
- It would be better to launch another new image file.
- Click on any portion in the newly launched file.
- Now the Pointer
is displayed on the previously opened image.
- Then click and drag the cursor on the newly opened image.
- The healed portion will be reproduced.
- At the same time, the pointer in the image moves like + symbol. (View the below image)
- Then continue the same. Just drag the cursor on the image where you like to heal.
- Now the image is healed. (View the highlighted portion in the below image)
- Finally, click "File -> Save" to "Save" the file.