How to Grow an Image
How to grow images in GIMP?
* Grow Image option maximizes the chosen portion of an image.
* Either the selected portion or the whole image can be maximized.How to Launch
- Open GIMP.
- Launch a new image file.
- Pick a portion of the image using selection tool.
- Then click Select -> Grow
- A box named Grow Selection
- Enter the value and set the mode i.e. Pixels, inches, millimeters, points; to grow the image.
- Finally, click Ok
- Now the selected portion of the image gets expanded.
- Finally save the file by clicking "File->Save" button.