How To Set Grid With Pixel
How to set grid with pixel in GIMP?
Grid by Pixel
* This options adds grids/guides to an image.
* The position of grid is signified in the form of percentage of the canvas Height and Width.Steps to Follow
- Open GIMP.
- Start an new image file.
- Click Image -> Guides -> New Guide
- A box named Script-Fu:New Guide
gets displayed. This box contains
only two options - "Direction" and "Position".
- Now set the "Direction" either horizontal/vertical and enter the value in the
- The grids are now placed at the positions by the pixel values which you have entered
in the box.(Both horizontal & vertical grids are framed in the below image)
- Finally save the file by clicking "File->Save".