Set Grid With Guide Percentage
How to set grid lines with percentage in GIMP?
* By applying grid with guide option, you can add the grid at the position specified
as a percentage of the image size.
Follow the below steps:
- Open GIMP.
- Launch a new image file.
- Click Image -> Guides -> New Guide (by Percent)
- A box named Script-Fu:New Guide (by Percent)
gets displayed with options like "Direction and Postion".
- Now you can choose either horizontal or vertical in the Direction option and set the number in percentage in the Position.
- The grid will appear horizontally or vertically based upon the option which you have selected
- Finally save the file by clicking the Save button.