How to Use GEGL (Generic Graphics Library) Operation
How to use GEGL (Generic Graphics Library) Operation in GIMP toolbox?
What is GEGL?
GEGL stands for Generic Graphics Library. It is a library for image manipulation.
* The GEGL Operation
enables the user to generate an image with
* Make use of the various options listed under the GEGL to manipulate and obtain an image
in different views.Steps to Follow:
- Open GIMP.
- Launch any image file.
- Now you can access the GEGL Tool in two ways.
- Click Tools -> GEGL Operation
or else click
Colors -> Use GEGL
and click the image which you have opened now.
Then the GEGL OPeration
box gets displayed.
- There are around 25 options available in the GEGL Tools.
- Select any one of the options from the Operation
list box; for
to apply the feature on the image.
- Then set the Radius
and choose the Preview option if needed.
- Finally click the Ok Button.
- Now you will be able to see the image in a different view.
- You can apply the remaining options in the GEGL (Generic Graphics Library) Operations to get different looks of an image.