How to Flip An Image
How to flip an image horizontally or vertically in GIMP?
* The Flip
option enables you to turn an image
either Horizontally or Vertically
* Horizontal or Vertical conversion provides a new look/posture to an existing image.Steps to Follow
- Start GIMP.
- Open an image file.
- Then click Image -> Transform
and then choose either Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical option.
- The image gets flipped either horizontally or vertically, depending upon the option which you have picked in the tranform option.
- The below image shows the horizontal and vertical flips of an image in GIMP.
- Finally save the file by clicking at the Save button.