How to use flip tool in GIMP?
* Flip tool
is utilized to turn image either in horizontal or in vertical direction.
* It enables the user to generate the existing image in both different horizontal and vertical postures.
* This tool helps to achieve transformed image positions in horizontal or vertical directions.How to Launch:
- Open Gimp.
- Launch a new image file.
- Now pick Flip Tool
from the toolbox.
* To select, click the Toolbox and then press the button Shift + F
- This option turns or tosses the image to horizontal position.Vertical
- This option spins or turns the image to vertical position.
* Use the Shift button to switch between the tools available under the Flip.How to Use:
- The default flip option is set as Horizontal
- Simply click on any portion of the image.
- The image gets flicked horizontally.
- To do the vertical flick, select the Vertical
tool option in toolbox.
- Just click on the image and it will be flicked vertically.
- User can simply toggle between the "Horizontal & Vertical" tool options, just by pressing the Ctrl
- Note that you should not leave the ctrl button until you complete the flip process.
- There is no additional tool options available with this tool.