How to Create a Duplicate Image
How to create a duplicate image in GIMP?
* The Duplicate
option helps to creates a new image file of the currently launched image file in GIMP.
* The layers, channels and paths of the current image file will also be available in the newly opened file.
* The "Clipboard and Recent Opened Documents" will not be affected, if a duplicate image file was created.Steps to Follow:
- Open GIMP.
- Open a new image file.
- Then click Image -> Duplicate
- Now a duplicate file gets created. Check the below image.
- You can utilize the opened image file even when the original file exists.
- Finally save the file by clicking at the Save button.