How to Apply Distort to an Image
How to apply distort to an image in GIMP?
This page explains how to distort an image in GIMP.
* The option distorts the selected portion of the image.
* Normally it twists/bends the selected outline in an image.Steps to Follow
- Open GIMP.
- Launch a new image file.
- Then click Select ->Distort
- Then a box named Distort
- Set the Threshold, Spread, Granularity, Smooth options and choose horizontal, vertical smooth or else pick both by choosing the check boxes. Finally click the Ok button.
- The image is displayed with the Distort
effect. The lines on the image will keep on be moving automatically.
- At the end, save the file by clicking the Save button.