How to Set Display Modes
How to set display modes in GIMP?
* User can set the display modes
to customize the visible/transparent portion of an image.
* Use this option to adjust the resolution of the monitor.Steps to Follow:
- Open GIMP.
- Click Edit->Preferences.
- Then a box displays with a name Preferences
with some options in it.
- Click the Display option in the Preferences box. Then the options get displayed.
-Transparency & Monitor Resolutions
options get displayed.
- In "Transparency", you can set the Style and Size
by selecting any one of the options in the drop down list box
- In the "Monitor Resolutions", you can either set Detect automatically
option or else you can enter values manually by choosing the By Manually
- Finally, click Ok
button after setting the features.