Configure Image Grid
How to configure image grid in GIMP?
* Allows you to arrange/organize the grids which are framed.Steps to Follow
- Open GIMP.
- Start an image file.
- Click Image -> Configure Grid
- A box named Configure Grid
appears. This configure tool has
options - "Appearance", "Spacing" and "Offset".
- Set the color, line style options under the Appearance and enter the height and width
in the Spacing and Offset.
- The grids will be set now.
- Finally save the file by clicking the Save button.