How to Convert Color to Alpha
How to convert color to alpha in GIMP?
* The Color to Alpha
option makes the entire pixels of the current layer to be crystal clear
and to have a selected color.
* The Alpha channel is created by this option.Steps to Follow
- Start GIMP.
- Open an image file.
- Then select the image by pressing Ctrl+A or Select -> All.
- Click Colors -> Color to Alpha
- A box displays with a name Color to Alpha
- The "Preview" option is used to view the preview of the currently opened image. You can also select a color in the "From - to alpha" to see the effect of it in the preview.
- Click the Preview check box to view the image, pick a color from the "From" option and finally
click the Ok button.
- Save the file by clicking the Save button.