How to Apply Border to an Image
How to apply border to an image in GIMP?
This page explains how to apply border to an image in GIMP.
* This option places border to the selection.
* It is used to apply borders to the selected portions over an image.Steps to Follow:
- Open GIMP.
- Start a new image file.
- Click Select -> Border.
- Then a box named Border Selection
- Enter the value of border, choose the type, set the additional options by clicking the check
boxes and finally click the Ok button.
- The above image shows the border effect. You can note that the border is provided only for a particular portion of the image and not for the entire image. This option is used to place a border either to the entire image or a portion of an image (as given in the above image).
- Finally click the Save Button to save the file.
- Apply the existing options in the border selection to have an image with various border styles.