How to Resize Canvas Size For Images
How to set canvas size for images in GIMP?
option allows you to alter the height,width and measurement of an image.Steps to Follow
- Open GIMP.
- Launch an image file.
- Click Image -> Canvas Size
- Then a box named Set Image Canvas Size
and you can view the "Preview" of the image in this box itself.
- Fix the "Height and Width" in the Canvas Size, choose the "Measurement" in Offset and
"Resize" a layer in the Layers.
- Set the Canvas Size, Offset and Layers
options as per your requirements and
finally click the Resize
- Check the below image with the adjusted dimensions.
- Finally save the file by clicking the Save button.