Timeline Window Layers Animation
How to use the Layers in the Timeline Window in Flash?
in a Timeline Window is used to perform animation of objects flexibly.
Layers in Timeline Window:
Similar to photoshop, different objects like images, text are kept in different layers.
The above video Teaches you how the animation can be performed in the Timeline Window .
- Insert a "Layer" using "Insert Layer" button.
- A collection of layers can be stored in a folder created using "Insert Layer Folder". Drag and drop them in the folder created
- Shift+Click - to select multiple layers.
- To change the layer properties, double click on the color box of every layer.
- Now change the "name" for the layer, color to identify the layer.
- Properties of the Layer can also be changed by right clicking on each layer, to choose "Layer Properties".
- "Insert Layer Folder" option is also available, when right clicked on a Layer.
- To delete a layer or a group of layers, use "Delete Layers" button.