Stage Window Animations/Movies
How to use the Stage Window in Flash?
is the main working window for creating flash animations or movies.
The collection of frames from this Window comprises of Flash Animations or movies.
The above video teaches you how to work around inside the "Stage Window".
- To maximize "Stage Window", click on the "Hide Timeline" to hide the "Timeline Window".
- The current scene number will be displayed on the top like, "Scene1".
- The scenes can be changed using the icon on the top right of this window which will list all the scenes.
- "Workspace" in flash refers to the whole window that consist of all windows and toolbars.
- Using the "workspace" button, the look and feel of the work space can be changed.
- Workspaces are saved using "Save Current" and renamed or deleted using "Manage Workspace".
- Use the "Edit buttons" to make changes to the existing buttons.
- To view the "stage" after selecting the button on a stage, just use the "arrow" button or the "scene" name on top.
- Simply change the size of the "Stage Window" using the drop down box options.