Use of Selection Tool in flash?
is used to select an particular object.
The above video teaches you how to select an object using "Selection Tool".
- First draw an rectangle using the "Rectangle Tool".
- Choose the "Selection Tool" from the tool bar.
- Drag on the image to create a rectangular box for selection and
then, move the selected rectangle.
- Double click on the object to move the object as it is.
- To move just the fill color area, click on the "fill color area" to move it.
- To move the "Stroke area", click on the Stroke area alone.
- To move the whole object, click above the object and drag it.