Saving a Flash/SWF movie files
How to save a file in Flash?
Flash files are saved in two different file formats, that is "*.fla"
The above video teaches you how to save a flash file.
- Simply click on "File->Save" to save file.
- Browse to the desktop to create a new folder, say something like "Hiox flash tutorial".
- Just save the file with a "*.fla" extension.
- Usually a flash working file that can be edited easily are saved using the file extension "*.fla" .
- But a flash movie file is saved with the extension "*.swf", which means "Small Web Format".