Rotating Objects using Motion Tween Effect
How to perform objects rotating in Flash?
In flash, objects are rotated as required, using motion tween effect.
The above video teaches how to perform objects rotating in Flash using motion tween effect.
- First select the "Keyframe" in the Timeline Window, then draw a rectangle in the Stage.
- Now right click on the keyframe and select "Create Motion tween".
- At the end point of animation, simply right click and choose "Insert Keyframe".
- The direction of rotation like Auto, Clockwise(CK) or Counter Clockwise (CCK) can be selected in "Properties Window".
- The number of times objects to be rotated can also be specified.
- Press "Ctrl+Enter" to view flash movie with rotating rectangle.