How to Draw geometric shapes using Polystar Tool in Flash?
is used to draw a polygon, triangle, hexagon, octagon or star shape using the "handles".
This is used to draw or modify the initial polygon shape and other geometric shapes also.
- Just select the "Polystar Tool". It is at the right bottom of rectangle tool.
- Use the "Selection Tool" to change the fill, stroke colors.
- To change the shape of the image use the "Sub-selection Tool".
- Simply drag the handles that appear on the corners of the polygon to change the shape.
- By joining the handles the number of sides will be reduced.