How to draw specific shapes using Pen tool in flash?
is used to draw specific shapes other than perfect shapes using vector points.
Pen Tool, Draw Shapes:
The "handles" can be used to adjust the curves and angles perfectly.
- Select the "Pen Tool".
- Just click to add a vector point, continue to do so connecting multiple points to form an image.
- Click on each anchor or vector point to get the "handles".
- Simply adjust these "handles" to get a perfect curve or an angle to the image on either sides.
- The "Sub-selection" tool can be used to move the existing "Vector points".
- Using the "Add Anchor Point" and add more anchor points.
- To delete an existing anchor point in an image use the "Delete Anchor Point".
- The "Convert Point tool" converts smooth points into corner points and vice versa.