Paint behind mode of Brush Tool
How to draw using the paint behind mode?
How to draw a Background for an image?
option can be used to draw behind an image that has fill or a stroke (i.e)Can draw a background to an image.
Paint behind mode of Brush Tool:
In the above video we have explained how to draw a background to an image.
- First draw an circle shape on the stage.
- Simply select the "Brush Tool" from toolbar.
- Also select the option "Paint behind" from toolbar.
- Change the fill color draw on the existing shape on the stage.
- After drawing, the image automatically goes behind the existing one.