Open a new flash(.swf,.flv,.fla) file and add text
How to open a new (.swf,.flv,.fla) file?
Adding text to file?
Like any other file, a flash(.swf,.flv,.fla) file can also be opened from the saved location.
The above video teaches you opening a existing flash document and adding text to it.
- Click "File->Open" to get the window with options "Create new","Create from Template", "Open a recent item".
- Choose "Open" from "Open recent items" under which all the recently opened files are listed.
- Browse to the location where the files are stored, then open the file.
- For adding text, select the "text-tool" from the tool bar.
- Simply type in the required text, select it using the "selection tool".
- Now the properties of the text can be changed using the "Properties Window".
- Just change the size, color or add another text to the existing text.