Insert Symbols - Graphic, Button, Movieclip
How to insert a symbol in Flash?
in flash are of three types and are reusable.They are Graphic, Button and Movieclip
In Flash there are three types of symbols like "movieclip","button","graphic".
The above video teaches you how to insert symbols in flash.
- A symbol can be inserted using the "Insert" option from the toolbar.
- Click on "New Symbol" and type the name of the symbol.
- Next method would be to right click inside the library window.
- Then choose the option "New Symbol".
- Final option would be to click on the new symbol icon on the bottom of "Library window".
- All the above options display the same "Create new Symbol" window.
- Here the type of symbol can be chosen and also specify the name.
- By default all the symbols would be in the library.
- Symbols from the library can be dragged and dropped on to the stage easily.