Import files - images, videos in Flash
How to import files in Flash?
Usually files like "*.gif"
, videos, etc. can be imported into flash.
The above video is for importing pictures to flash.
- For Importing a file to the library, choose "File->Import->Import to Library".
- Simply drag and drop the image on to the stage from the "Library Window".
- Even a file can be imported to the stage using "Import to Stage".
- The advantage of using this option is that the picture automatically appears on the Stage.
- All the imported pictures pixalate when enlarged, since these are bitmap images.
- Flash has options to convert imported images into "Vector Images".