Hand and Zoom - Enlarge / minimize Tool
How to use Hand and Zoom image Tool in Flash?
lets to move and work on different portions of a "Stage Window". For larger flash movie, this tool is very handy to use.
The Zoom Tool
is used to "enlarge" or "minimize" an image size.
The above video teaches the uses of the "Hand" and "Zoom" Tools.
- In the video we have used the "Hand Tool" to move around a "Stage Window".
- Next select the "Zoom Tool" from the "Tool Bar".
- Two icons will appear on the bottom of the "Tool Bar" - one to minimize and the other to maximize size of an image.
- Use the "Enlarge" icon to maximize an image.
- Use the "Reduce" icon to minimize the image.