Graphic Flash symbol
How to create a Graphic symbol in Flash?
The symbols type Graphic
are static images to create animation and it can be reused.
Creating a Graphic symbol:
A "Graphic" type symbol can contain text, image that can be converted into a single object.
The above video teaches you how to create symbols of type "graphic" for image animation.
- Simply draw an rectangle in a new layer.
- In another layer use the "text tool" to type in the text.
- Keyframes are selected using the "shift" key and are copied.
- Use either "F8" key or click "Insert" and then "Create New Symbol" to create a graphic symbol which will be added to the library.
- Paste the copied keyframes in the "Newly created Symbol" Screen.
- click on the stage Button to delete the previous two layers.
- To make any changes to the symbol, drag it on to the stage, double click on it to edit the text or to disable layers.