Gradient Transform Tool in Flash
What is Gradient / Fill Transform Tool in Flash?
This Fill transform tool is used to change the size, position, orientation of image without actually changing the original image.
Fill Transform Tool
The above video teaches you how to use the Fill Transform Tool to change the image position and orientation.
- In the "Stage Window" simply draw an "Rectangle" using the rectangle tool.
- Now select the image with the "Selection Tool" from the toolbar.
- With the help of "Fill Color" box in the "Properties Window", the default gradient applied can be changed to one's own choice.
- Select the "Gradient Transform Tool" from the "Tool Bar".
- Now align it by rotating the "circled arrows" that appear.
- Also the size of the gradient can be adjusted using the lines that appear above and below it.