Free Transform Tool / Scale, Rotate, Skew, Distort in Flash
Use of Free Transform Tool in Flash?
Free Transform Tool
lets you to Scale, Rotate, Skew, Distort images or shapes.
Free Transform Tool:
When this tool is used for an selected object a bounding box appears around the image using which the image can be changed as you wish.
The above video teaches you how to use them in Flash.
- Place an rectangle image on the "Stage" or "Stage Window".
- First select the rectangle image then use the "Free Transform Tool", only then the bounding box appears on the image.
- Just select the "Free Tranform Tool" from the Tool Bar.
- Using the handles or dots on the boundig box drag image to expand it.
- When the mouse is moved over these handles the mouse cursor changes.
- The mouse cursor changes to "double headed arrow" or to a "a circle with arrow" etc.
- When the mouse is moved on the corners, the mouse cursor changes to "a circle with a arrow", use it to rotate an image.
- If the mouse cursor is a "double headed arrow" use it to drag the image.
- So a Free Transform Tool can be used to make changes like Scale, Rotate, Skew, Distort images or shapes as you require.