Filter Effects / Visual Animating Tutorials
How to use Filter Effects / Animating Visuals in Flash?
in flash is used to add visual effects(animate) flash movie quickly.
The above video teaches you how to use Filter Effects for animating visually in flash.
- These can be used for three types of symbols that are "Buttons", "Movie clips", "Graphics".
- Drag and drop a symbol from the library window.
- First press "F8" to get the "Convert to symbol" screen.
- Simply choose the type of the symbol as "Movie Clip".
- Now using the "Filter" option in the Properties window apply the required field.
- By clicking on the "+" easily add the required filters from the list.
- Drop shadow, Blur, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Adjust
Color are available effects in Flash.
- When a particular option is chosen, the appropriate properties are displayed.
- Increase or decrease the properties for each of this filters to suit your needs.