How to use components in Flash?
are objects that are used for specific purposes with a built in action script to fullfill the purpose of the components.
The above video teaches you how to use the components in flash.
- Components in flash are listed in the "Component Window".
- To view the component window click on "Windows->Components".
- We will use the user interface components here by clicking on "+" sign against the "User Interface" option.
- The parameter for a component can be changed in the "Properties Window".
- Just drag and drop the "Label", "Textinput" to the stage.
- Add a suitable name for the label.
- Also try placing a "check box" with a suitable label text.
- When a "Combo box" is added to the stage, using the labels the items to be listed can be added.
- Simply try adding a "Datefield" to include the date.
- "List" component lists all the added labels.
- A "Button" component can be added to the movie to process the form.