Copy and Paste Motion Tween
How to Copy and Paste Motion Tween in Flash?
Learn Copying Multiple Keyframes?
Copying and Pasting Motion tweeing effect/Copying Multiple Keyframes in flash is used to give a uniform motion to multiple objects.
Copying Multiple keyframes to another layer:
The above video teaches you how to copy and paste motions for different objects in different layers.
- Let us consider a flash document already animated. Here we have a bouncing ball animation.
- Create a new layer, click the keyframe and add an "artin" image.
- Here we are trying to copy the motion tween of the existing movie.
- In the new layer, leave the key frame, then select all other frames by pressing the shift.
- Now right click to choose "Remove Frames" to remove all the selected frames.
- Before adding the motion tween, right click on keyframe to choose "Create motion tween".
- Select the motion from "Layer1" by selecting the frames holding the "shift" key.
- Right click to choose "Copy Motion".
- In the "Layer3" click on the "Keyframe" then right click to choose "Paste Motion".
- Now test the movie using "Ctrl+Enter" with two images moving similarly.