Align/Alignment of Images
How to Align Images in a Flash file?
Picture Alignment in Flash?
Images or pictures can be aligned in flash as desired to any part of the stage.
The above video teaches you how to align the position of the images.
- Import an image / Choose an existing image from the flash library.
- Drag the image on to the stage to make changes.
- For Picture Alignment, Choose the option "Windows->Align" from the top.
- A new "Align Window" is displayed on the top right.
- First enable the option "To Stage" in this window, if it is not enabled.
- Using the different icons below "Align", the image can be aligned to different positions.
- With the icons below "Distribute", the image is distributed to edges or to the center of the stage.
- To automatically adjust the size of the image "height", "width" of the stage, use the icons below "Match size".
- Using the "Space" option the vertical, horizontal spaces can also be adjusted.