Add Sound / Audio to a Flash Movie
How to add sound/audio in flash?
makes a flash movie more interactive, all these sound files are stored in the flash library.
Adding sound in a Flash Movie:
- If a audio file is not present, import the sound file to the library.
- Click and drag the file on to the stage.
- "Properties window" lists all the library audio files.
- Choose the sound file and from the default effects listed, choose any one effect to be used.
- Using the "edit" option the audio tracks can also be changed.
- To continiously repeat the sound use "loop", otherwise use "repeat" with the number of times the audio to be repeated.