Unix Epoch Date To Timestamp Converter
The tool is mainly used for the online conversion of Epoch Unix timestamp to GMT and vice-versa
Unix Epoch Date To Time Stamp Converter
- The Unix epoch is the number of seconds that have elapsed since January 1, 1970 (midnight UTC/GMT), not counting leap seconds (in ISO 8601: 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z).
- Literally speaking, the epoch is Unix timestamp 0 (midnight 1-1-1970).
- Many Unix systems store epoch date as a signed 32-bit integer which may cause problems on January 19, 2038 (known as the Year 2038 problem or Y2038).
- Simple and reliable PHP conversion tool to get current time.
- Start converting to get GMT and Unix time.
- Tested to work in IE, Firefox, Opera.
- The tool is mainly used for the online conversion of Epoch Unix timestamp to GMT and vice-versa.
- The conversion can be carried out by selecting date,time, etc from list boxes and then clicking the "convert" button. The appropriate result will be printed in the text box shown.
- The converter is useful in the programming world because it allows us to mathematically compare the date with other date or some other measure of time, such as hours, minutes, seconds.
- Simple PHP tool allows user to use a programming algorithm to make decisions regarding GMT.