FTP Server Login Details Script
Simple yet powerful shell script to check the FTP server login details. The script generates ftp server accessing reports upon execution.
- Used to check ftp login details.
- Just copy the code and use it in your command line.
- Execute the script as a root user and find out the login details.
- Copy the above code and save it with .sh extension
- This script is used in server side only.
- Execute the shell script as root user with the filename sh filename.sh.
- Check the FTP server login details.