(HVT 2.0) HIOX Visitor Tracking - File Based
This tool tracks all the visitor statistics of your web pages. The report can be easily viewed.
- You can have a look at all the visitor ip statistics of user visiting your web site.
- It also shows acurate time and date of when the web site was visited.
- Simple and nice HVT viewer makes it so easy to view statistics / reports of the web site.
- You can also set the MaxFileLength, DeleteLength parameters .
i.e. Once the file reaches MaxFileLength entries, oldest DeleteLength entries will be removed by default
- FIle Based Utility.
Admin page to View Statistics
User Name=test Password=test
(Note: The statistics will not be upto date as the datas are redirected to HUVT [DB based]).
- unzip HVT_2_0.zip, You will get HVT/ip.txt, HVT/ipWriter.php and admin folder
- Set read write(766) permission to the file ip.txt, HVT/admin/passwo.php(only for Linux users)
- create your new user account using HVT/admin/newuser.php
- To use HIOX Visitor Track in your page:
- just copy the code from HVT/admin/code.php and paste the code in your page where ever you want HIOX Visitor Track is to be done.
- To view visitor statistics use HVT/admin/ipreader.php.
- you can change your password using change password option.
- NOTE 1: An example file path Your test file - /public_html/test-user-tracker.php HVT package - /public_html/HVT/*
- NOTE 2: Your file's should be named with .php extension. [if your filename is test.html rename it to test.php]
- Register for new version updates.