PHP RSS Reader Script
Php script extracts rss feed in the site and displays the links of that site.
- Php reader script displays the feeds of given .xml link.
- When the entered .xml link contains no rss then an alert message displays as "No feeds found".
- Just give your rss link into reader to fetch information about that webpage.
- Responsive and easy to integrate.
- Click here to download rss-reader.zip
- Release Date - 12-08-2015
- Get free version without ©copyright link for just $10/-
- For customization of this script or any script development, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and Unzip Rss Reader Script to extract the files and folders.
- Files named "index.php,style.css, ajax get Rss and Readme.txt" files will be obtained.
- Use this php script to view feeds in xml format.