Image Rotator Script
Free JSP Image Rotator Script that rotates images on a webpage randomly every few seconds. Just download and use this rotation script to rotate background images in your web page.
- Simple Image Rotator to rotate series of images on a web page.
- Rotates random images at a predefined time interval.
- Option to set the size of background image and also the speed of rotation.
- Just Download for free and Use it.
- Can be used for Image Slideshows.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Version 1.0
- Release Date - 15/09/2009
- Get free version without ©copyright link for just $10/-
- For customization of this script or any script development, mail to email@example.com
Related PHP Scripts
- Unzip HIR_1_0.zip.
- Visit code page using HIR/code.jsp.
- Get the code from the above page, put in to your file, start using background image rotator.
- Set proper read write permissions(666) for images.jsp (Only for Linux Users).
- Edit images.jsp to set the values for width, height and speed of rotation.
- If you want to rotate image with a speed of 1 second, set "String RotatorSpeed="1000";.
- To add new images increase array size and add it. i.e, arr="images/image4.jpg"; in new line
- While adding new random images make sure you give the correct path.
- Create simple and effective slideshows.