Show All/Hide All Jquery Panel Script
A simple Jquery show/hide panel script to slide down the panel with a single click and slide up the panel by single click.
- Website navigation is made smoother by show all/hide all panel.
- Additional content can be displayed in the same page even without refreshing.
- Display properties are customizable and user interactive.
- It is compatible with all major web browsers.
Jquery Show Hide Panel
Click the User Login button to slide down and slide up
- Click here to download.
- Release Date - 21-05-2012
- Get free version without ©copyright link for just $5/-
- For customization of this script or any script development, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the zip file and extract the folder.
- Copy and paste the php file where you want to run.
- Run the PHP file in your browser.
- You can set the toggle or slide down/slide up position using $(".panel").slideToggle("slow"); in index.php.
- This Jquery code is given under GPL License
- i.e. Free use for those who use the codes as it is.
- Free, if your modification does not remove our copyright information and links.
- Detailed License information can be found here.
- You can purchase the script if your requirements does not meet our GPL License terms.