JQuery Rotating Wheel Menu Script
JQuery Rotating Wheel Menu Script displays the menus in a webpage in the form of a wheel that spins in a circle position.
- Menus rotate in both clockwise and anti-clockwise direction.
- On hover of a particular link, it becomes clickable.
- Multiple rotating wheel menus can be created in a page.
- Can be used for text or images in a webpage.
- Simple and easy to integrate into any website.
- Just click on a link and move the mouse pointer in 'Left/Right' side to rotate the script in either clockwise or anti-clockwise direction.
JQuery Rotating Wheel Menu
- Download and unzip rotating-wheel-menu.zip.
- Follow the instructions given in the readme file.
- Use this attractive animated jquery rotating wheel menu script on your web page.
- This Jquery code is given under GPL License
- i.e. Free use for those who use the codes as it is.
- Free, if your modification does not remove our copyright information and links.
- Detailed License information can be found here.
- You can purchase the script if your requirements does not meet our GPL License terms.