JQuery Pagination Script With MySQL and PHP
Simple and most useful script to navigate the images with MySQL contents. We can easily access the content from MySQL database using this JQuery pagination script.
- Simple JQuery script to navigate the images and content.
- Easy to paginate bulk amount of data like blogs and articles.
- Avoids creating a lot of pages to access simple data.
- Php script that simply fetches the data from MySQL database.
- Download and Unzip the file JQuery Pagination Script.zip.
- Place the files into the appropriate folders as required.
- Modify the source path of images and MySQL database according to your website.
- Follow the instructions given in the README.txt file.
- This Jquery code is given under GPL License
- i.e. Free use for those who use the codes as it is.
- Free, if your modification does not remove our copyright information and links.
- Detailed License information can be found here.
- You can purchase the script if your requirements does not meet our GPL License terms.