JQuery Moving Boxes Image Slider Script
Moving Boxes Image Slider Script using jquery allows you to present images/photos in a sequence of moving boxes till the last image of the file.
- The current image is larger than the images leaving or entering the screen.
- Auto play option for moving images on page load is included.
- Press the next button to navigate to the next image.
- Any number of photos can be presented using this moving boxes script.
- Simple and fully customizable JQuery script.
- Just download the code and use it in your webpage.
JQuery Moving Boxes Image Slider
- Click Here to Download-moving-boxes.zip
- Release Date - 30-09-2011
- Get free version without ©copyright link for just $10/-
- For customization of this script or any script development, mail to email@example.com
- Download and unzip moving-boxes.zip.
- Follow the instructions given in the readme file.
- Slider width, height, panel width, image ratio, slider transition speed can be adjusted.
- Use this JQuery moving boxes image slider script for easy slide customization.
- This Jquery code is given under GPL License
- i.e. Free use for those who use the codes as it is.
- Free, if your modification does not remove our copyright information and links.
- Detailed License information can be found here.
- You can purchase the script if your requirements does not meet our GPL License terms.