Jquery Morse Code
Script generates morse codes for your string with a serious of dots and semicolon.
- Entered string will be converted into Morse code.
- Morse code converter is used to send secret messages to others.
- It consists of short dots and semicolon.
- Numbers and alphabets can be converted into Morse codes.
- Click Here to Download morse-code.zip
- Release Date - 25-07-2015
- Get free version without ©copyright link for just $10/-
- For customization of this script or any script development, mail to email@example.com
- Download and unzip morse-code.zip file.
- Follow the steps in readme.txt.
- Simple jquery script generates morse code for your string.
- This Jquery code is given under GPL License
- i.e. Free use for those who use the codes as it is.
- Free, if your modification does not remove our copyright information and links.
- Detailed License information can be found here.
- You can purchase the script if your requirements does not meet our GPL License terms.