Jquery Memory/Concentration Game Script
Simple Memory Game Script for your website/blog. Embed this game script in your webpage for user interaction.
- Jquery script that creates a memory game out of an unordered list of images.
- This is little playable version of the Image Matching.
- This script tests the concentration of human by matching the pairs at a certain period of time.
- This jquery game works in all modern browsers.
- Click Here to Download Memory-Game.zip
- Release Date - 17-05-2012
- Get free version without ©copyright link for just $10/-
- For customization of this script or any script development, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and unzip the memory-game.zip file.
- To execute the jquery script, just run index.php file.
- Change the matching images in memory-game/image folder.
src="images/speaker.png" // change the new image name in index.php. To Change the style of image show/hide in index.php.
$("#"+id+" img").fadeIn('slow'); // change the image show style here.
$("#"+id+" img").slideUp("slow"); // change the image hide style here.
- This Jquery code is given under GPL License
- i.e. Free use for those who use the codes as it is.
- Free, if your modification does not remove our copyright information and links.
- Detailed License information can be found here.
- You can purchase the script if your requirements does not meet our GPL License terms.