JQuery Lightbox Effect Script
Jquery lightbox effect / image overlay effect script allows the user to present the images on current page over the content which makes the rest of the page to appear fader.
- Overlays the image on the current window.
- Supports the images of all the formats.
- See the pictures on the current page just by clicking on the thumbnails at the bottom of the page.
- Gives a professional look with an eye catching slideshow effect.
- JQuery lightbox plugin supports in all web browsers.
- Make use of this image overlay script to animate simple gallery of images.
Lightbox Effect JQuery
Click on the image to view the lightbox effect
- Click Here to Download Lightbox.zip
- Release Date - 15-10-2011
- Get free version without ©copyright link for just $10/-
- For customization of this script or any script development, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and unzip Lightbox.zip.
- Place your images under images folder.
- If you want to change the content or modify the order of display, then edit the following in lightbox.php file.
$con = Array("Girl sitting in a Garden.","Baby sleeping in a cradle.","Cute smiling baby.","Baby lying on a bed and thinking of something.");
- This Jquery code is given under GPL License
- i.e. Free use for those who use the codes as it is.
- Free, if your modification does not remove our copyright information and links.
- Detailed License information can be found here.
- You can purchase the script if your requirements does not meet our GPL License terms.