jQuery Image Grayscale Hover Effect
Simple Jquery mouseover script which helps to make beautiful grayscale hover effect on images.
- The hover effect will happen when the mouse pointer is over the selected images.
- Grayscale effect to fade the color images into grey color.
- You can create your own exciting mouseover effect on images.
- The jquery script supports single and multiple images galleries on same page.
- All the CSS properties are customizable. Works on almost all browsers except IE versions.
Jquery Image GrayScale Mouseover Effect
- Download the grayscale-hover-effects.zip file and extract the folder.
- Copy and paste the code where you want in your web pages.
- Grayscale mouseover script to make images more attractive and beautiful in your webpages.
- Follow the instructions given in readme file.
- This Jquery code is given under GPL License
- i.e. Free use for those who use the codes as it is.
- Free, if your modification does not remove our copyright information and links.
- Detailed License information can be found here.
- You can purchase the script if your requirements does not meet our GPL License terms.