CSS3 Top Down Slideshow Script
Simple top down image slideshow script using css3. Make use of this script to slide out your images with single mouse click from bottom up with informative caption.
- Simple photo slider brings each picture into view using top down sliding effect.
- This will give a vertical animation and displays the images with caption on mouse click.
- N number of pictures can be added to this slider.
- Create stunning image slideshows using this css3 script.
- It works in all the modern browsers but except IE versions.
Mouse click on the button to view the sliding images with caption from bottom up
- For Free Download Click Here
- Release Date - 03-11-2012
- Get free version without ©copyright link for just $5/-
- For customization of this script or any script development, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the files from top-down-slideshow.zip.
- Unzip and Place the files in the appropriate folders as required.
- Modify the source path to make sure that all the css files and images are correctly added.
- Follow the instructions given in the readme.txt file.
- The CSS3 examples are given under GPL License.
- Simple copy, paste codes.
- i.e. Free for those who use it as it is.
- Free, the given codes modified by you does not remove our copyright information and links.
- Detailed License information can be found here
- You can purchase the css scripts if your requirements does not meet GPL License terms.