Select the content of Textarea just by a single cl
- Type any text in the textarea
- Just click the button below and it will select all the text inside the text area
- Press control + C to copy the text and paste it anywhere
<!--Script by hscripts.com-->
<!-- Script by hscripts.com -->
- Release Date - 22.6.2007
- Get free version without ©copyright link for just $5/-
- For customization of this script or any script development, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a form with name "select" and place a text area having its id as "testarea"
<textarea id="testarea" rows="3" cols="40">
Just click on the button and get text area selected. Now press Ctrl+C to copy the text and paste it anywhere
Create a button with any name and call the function SelecText(testarea) by using onclick event.
<input type="button" value="Select Text"onClick="SelecText(testarea)">
- i.e. Free use for those who use it as it is.
- Free, if your modification does not remove our copyright information and links.
- Detailed License information can be found here.
- You can purchase the script if your requirements does not meet GPL License terms.