HIMAGEFALL (HIOX Image Fall Script)
- Makes the image to fall from top of a page.
- You can specify the number of images to fall.
- You can also increase or decrease the speed of falling pictures.
- Just copy the code in to your html pages and start using image falling java script.
- Very simple to use
This web page has leaf image fall effect.
- Release Date - 01-12-2007
- Downloads : Version 1.0 -
- Get free version without ©copyright link for just $5/-
- For customization of this script or any script development, mail to email@example.com
- Unzip the download.
- You will get the files himagefall/picture-fall.js,leaf.gif
- Now just include the file, where you want the image(leaf/snow) fall.
If you want to display imagefall in Opera or IE use DOCTYPE. Then only it will display properly.
To make the script look as your wish, edit the following lines in picture-fall.js
To view the page with your own image change
var image = "himagefall/your image"
To increase the number of image to fall change
var no = 20; To increase the speed of the image to fall change
var speed = 70;
To disappear image after X seconds
var time = 0; //(0=never)
- i.e. Free use for those who use it as it is.
- Free, if your modification does not remove our copyright information and links.
- Detailed License information can be found here.
- You can purchase the script if your requirements does not meet GPL License terms.